Car Rear View Camera Mirror Monitor Auto Parking System LED Night Vision
car-styling Rear View Camera car covers car styling car-detector led , for ford , vw for toyota polo for ford focus 3 volvo Dashcam black box blackbox mazda
- Show foot size: 4.3 inches. Best for the safe use of Rear view;
- Displays: TFT-LCD. high-definition screen, make the image clearer, more vivid colors;
- Resolution: 480 (H) × 272 (V);
- Power: ≤ 2W. Ultra-low power consumption, to prevent over heat.
- Video Input:AV1/AV2 video input
- AV2 VCD / DVD video output signal (system default),
- AV1 connect reversing camera (reversing automatically switch to);
- Signal format: PAL / NTSC / AUTO. Compatible with all signal formats.
- Contrast: 300:1. A clear contrast
- Working Voltage: DC 12V.
- View angel: 170°
- Image chip: 1/3 Inch Color CMOS PC1030
- TV System: NTSC /PAL
- Effective pixels: 628*582 pixels
- Horizontal Resolution(TV lines): 420 TV lines
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Operating Temperature:-40°C~+80°C, RH95% Max
- Video Output: RCA connector, 1.0VP-P, 75Ohm
- S/N ratio: more than 48db
- Electronic shutter: 1/50-1/10000 seconds
- IP Rating: IP68
- 1 x 4.3 inch TFT LCD Mirror Monitor
- 1 x Rear Camera
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x Video Cable
- 1 x User Manual
The order went quickly. It came what I ordered. Everything works. Seller recommend.
The Mirror came fast, packed well, everything works. Merchant4allnow is fully recommend⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thank you very much. Got it all. Not yet.
Lack of installation, I will return to comments when I have done
Perfect everything. According to the description.
Excellent goods, I advise!!! I liked everything!!!
Came the whole, connected everything works
Good at night, but difficult to see in the day
It remains to be tested!
Fast and that it was so good.
Collected on the table-everything works, how much enough-will show time. Delivery by courier IML to door, packing is excellent. You can take it.
It came quickly, I haven’t written later.
For now everything is very accurate and well packed. Very slow shipping. And when I mount it and prove it, I’ll comment on what it looks like. Thank you very much